The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp (Advanced Node.js)
Learn how to build GraphQL applications using Node.js. Includes Prisma, authentication, Apollo Client, and more!
Created by Andrew Mead | 23.5 hours on-demand video
GraphQL is quickly changing how Node.js developers write their APIs and backend applications. It offers a much-needed replacement to the traditional REST HTTP API. It’s by far the most exciting change we’ve seen to Node.js development in a long time. Goodbye Express. Hello GraphQL. In this class, you’ll learn how to use GraphQL to replace the standard Express HTTP API, as well as support features like authentication, real-time applications, and more. GraphQL can be used with any client that has internet access, whether it’s a web app, mobile app, or server-side application.
What you’ll learn
- Learn and master GraphQL by building real-world Node applications.
- Use Prisma to store and access data from a production database.
- Use Apollo Client to communicate with GraphQL from your web app.
- Learn how to deploy and test your GraphQL applications.
- Test your skills and gain confidence by completing more than 80 coding challenges.
- Get access to a free 110-page PDF guide with lecture notes, code samples, and documentation links.
Best Udemy NodeJS Developer Course
From artificial intelligence to zombie apocalypse. Udemy online courses have it all. Starting at $12.99
Promo Code: UDEAFFUB519