Comments Off on The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp (Advanced Node.js)
The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp (Advanced Node.js)
Learn how to build GraphQL applications using Node.js. Includes Prisma, authentication, Apollo Client, and more!
Created by Andrew Mead | 23.5 hours on-demand video
GraphQL is quickly changing how Node.js developers write their APIs and backend applications. It offers a much-needed replacement to the traditional REST HTTP API. It’s by far the most exciting change we’ve seen to Node.js development in a long time. Goodbye Express. Hello GraphQL. In this class, you’ll learn how to use GraphQL to replace the standard Express HTTP API, as well as support features like authentication, real-time applications, and more. GraphQL can be used with any client that has internet access, whether it’s a web app, mobile app, or server-side application.
What you’ll learn
- Learn and master GraphQL by building real-world Node applications.
- Use Prisma to store and access data from a production database.
- Use Apollo Client to communicate with GraphQL from your web app.
- Learn how to deploy and test your GraphQL applications.
- Test your skills and gain confidence by completing more than 80 coding challenges.
- Get access to a free 110-page PDF guide with lecture notes, code samples, and documentation links.