The Coding Interview Bootcamp: Algorithms + Data Structures
Created by Stephen Grider | 13 hours on-demand video
Coding interviews are notoriously intimidating, but there is one method to become a better interviewer – and that is practice! Practicing dozens of interview questions is what makes the difference between a job offer for a $120k USD and another rejection email. This course is going to not only give you dozens of questions to practice on, but it will also make sure you understand the tricks behind solving each question, so you’ll be able to perform in a real interview.
In this course, you’ll get:
- Clear, well-diagramed explanations for every single problem to make sure you understand the solution
- An overview of the most important data structures to know about. These are presented for people without a CS degree.
- A huge collection of common algorithm questions, including everything from ‘reversing a string’ to ‘determine the width of a BST’
- Sensible strategies for tackling systems design problems
- Insider tips on answering what interviewers area really looking for
- Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!
Best Udemy Data Structures Course
*You’re in luck — courses start at just $12.99! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! ☘️
Promo Code: UDEAFFSPD319