RxJS – Mastering Observables, Subjects and Operators
Learn to leverage observables and asynchronous data streams in this first-class course on RxJS!
Created by Daniel Stern | 1 hour on-demand video
With almost 20K stars on GitHub, Reactive X for Javascipt (or RxJS) is one of the web’s hottest and fastest-growing libraries. If you’ve come to this page, you’re probably aware that a large percentage of Angular applications use RxJS under the hood. BUT, for most of your life, maybe even up until this very moment, you probably thought RxJS was confusing.. hard even! How wrong you were! In this course, I teach you that RxJS isn’t hard! By the end of it, you’ll be using RxJS like a pro!
What you’ll learn
- Create an RxJS Observable
- Subscribe to observables with observers
- Create and subscribe to RxJS subjects
- Understand and use RxJS Behavior Subjects
- Implement RxJS Replay Subjects
- Use Static and Instance Operators (RxJS)