Comments Off on Ruby Programming For Beginners: Coding, RSpec & Development
Udemy Coupon – Ruby Programming For Beginners: Coding, RSpec & Development [100% Free]
Ruby is a dynamic, reflective, object-oriented, general-purpose programming language. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including functional, object-oriented, and imperative. Ruby also has a dynamic type system and automatic memory management. If you are not familiar with Ruby programming, you will miss the opportunity to code in the Ruby programming language and solve popular coding challenges with Ruby.Your Ruby Programming Skills Will Be Much Easier.
Except if you’re an expert at Ruby, know Ruby on Rails, use the Rails application console, use Embedded Ruby (ERB) syntax, explore active record techniques, know domain modeling, do loops in Ruby and know basic programming in OOP, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even miss creating great programs in Ruby.
What Will I Learn?
- Rails, Breadth-First
- Ruby on Rails
- The Model/View/Controller (MVC) architecture
- Ruby Skills and Tools
- Running Ruby Programs
- IRB (Interactive Ruby)
- Loops in Ruby
- Objects and Methods
- Messages and methods
- Domain Modeling and Active Record
- Active Record Overview
- Domain Modeling, Ruby, and Rails
- Programming the Domain
- Creating the Database Tables
- Customizing the Boilerplate Migrations
- Alternative Migration Syntax
- The Rails Application Console
- Routing and Responses
- Using Embedded Ruby (ERB) Syntax
- Exploring Active Record Techniques
- Basic programming concepts in OOP
Who is the target audience?
- All Developers, Programmers, Web Designers, Etc
- Anyone Looking To Master Ruby.
- This Is Not For People Looking For Lazy Ways To Pass The Exam
About this Ruby Programming For Beginners: Coding, RSpec & Development Course
- Instructor: Infinite Knowledge
- Course Length: 5 hours
- Course Language: English
- Price: $185