Rock the JVM! Scala and Functional Programming for Beginners
Become a Scala programmer and get the skills you need to work with Spark, Akka, and any Scala framework!
Created by Daniel Ciocîrlan | 15 hours on-demand video
In this course, we will learn the basics of Scala and functional programming, two highly in-demand topics in software industry today. Write 3000+ lines of Scala code yourself, with guidance, through 100+ examples and exercises. This course is for established programmers with otherwise no experience with Scala language or little to no experience with functional programming. I already assume a solid understanding of general programming fundamentals.
What you’ll learn
- understand Scala code in production environments or open-source projects
- think code differently with functional programming
- write applications in Scala from scratch
- contribute to products and open-source projects written in Scala
- skills to start developing with powerful tools on top of Scala: Spark, Akka, Play
Top 5 Tech Skill for 2019
*SALE: Get Udemy’s top-rated courses from just $10.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFTR619