React Data Visualization – Build a Cryptocurrency Dashboard
Learn industry secrets of building beautifully fast dashboards with React, Context API, styled-components & CSS Grid.
Created by react school | 3.5 hours on-demand video
React isn’t just for experts in the industry, in fact beginners should start with React, as it is truly the easiest way to build apps. The create-react-app project is an amazing boilerplate to rapidly build apps. You no longer need to stress about Webpack, build tools, etc. This is all taken care of with the only starter project you need: create-react-app.
Every line of code is walked through, as the project is built from scratch with no steps skipped or time wasted. You’ll see how quickly things get done with the power of React Context, styled-components v4, the latest advancement in the CSS-in-JS paradigm. With HighCharts, we’ll show you how to run HighCharts with React, and customize the theme to fit our project.
Complex data modifications to our favorites entail a strict knowledge of the state flow, and so we must take care to explain every aspect of how maintaining our React state is important, and only clean variables are created.
What you’ll learn
- Modern React Development with React & React Context API for State Management
- Build a Complete CryptoCurrency Financial Reporting App
- Styled-components v4 : Dynamic CSS-in-JS
- HighCharts : Graphing Historical Price Data
- CSS Grid : Responsive Layouts
- CryptoCompare API : Fetch Real Pricing Data
- Moment : Date Manipulation
- Lodash : Functional Programming
- Create-React-App 2.0 : Boilerplate Quickly
- localStorage : Save Coins
Best React Tutorials and Course