NEW! CompTIA A+ 2019 Certification 1001. The Total Course
Course 1: Everything you need to pass the A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) Exam, from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
Created by Total Seminars • 150,000+ Students, Mike Meyers | 17.5 hours on-demand video
This is the first of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam. It’s an internationally-recognized, fundamental IT training certification. Not interested in certification? No problem! Even if you just want to learn about the basics of IT and computers
What you’ll learn
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam
- The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
- How to repair and configure mobile devices
- How to set up and configure basic networks
- All about hardware: monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, and more
- How to build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
- Understand what the cloud is and how virtualization works
- How to troubleshoot hardware and network issues
Most Recommended CompTIA Security Course
*SALE: Get Udemy’s top-rated courses from just $10.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFTR619