MERN Stack Front To Back: Full Stack React, Redux & Node.js
Build and deploy a social network with Node.js, Express, React, Redux & MongoDB. Learn how to put it all together.
Created by Brad Traversy | 16.5 hours on-demand video
In this course we will build an in depth full stack social network application using Node.js, Express, React, Redux and MongoDB along with ES6+. We will start with a bank text editor and end with a deployed full stack application. This course includes…
- Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express
- Protecting routes/endpoints with JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
- Extensive API testing with Postman
- Integrating React with our backend in an elegant way, creating a great workflow
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Using Redux for app state management
- Creating reducers and actions for our resources
- Creating many container components that integrate with Redux
- Testing with the Redux Chrome extension
Creating a build script, securing our keys and deploy to Heroku using Git
This is NOT an “Intro to React” or “Intro to Node” course. It is a practical hands on course for building an app using the incredible MERN stack. I do try and explain everything as I go so it is possible to follow without React/Node experience but it is recommended that you know at least the basics first.
Best Udemy NodeJS Course
NEW UDEMY OFFERS July 2019:
GET Udemy Popular Courses just for $11.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFBS719