Udemy Coupon – Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server
Setup and Host Multiple Sites on one Server using Digital Ocean. Setup Virtual Hosts and Secure all Domains with SSL.
In this exciting new course, we show you how to host multiple domain names on a single Digital Ocean droplet. We will show you step-by-step how to configure a droplet with LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04. This includes deploying a droplet, installing Ubuntu and all the components included in LAMP Stack including Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin.
What Will I Learn?
- Deploy and Configure Virtual Servers
- Create and attach Floating IP’s to Digital Ocean Droplets
- Install Ubuntu on a Virtual Server
- Configure Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on a Virtual Server
- Setup a basic, cost effective hosting service for clients
- Host Multiple websites on a single server
- Configure Name Servers, DNS Zone Files and Virtual Host files
- Secure multiple domains on a single server with SSL Certificates
- Access and test server configurations through a web proxy
- Modify MySQL Authentication methods
Who is the target audience?
- Students interested in learning how to deploy virtual servers.
- Students interested in learning how to navigate the Digital Ocean admin panel
- Students interested in learning how to configure Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on Ubuntu 18.04
- Students interested in hosting multiple domains on a single virtual server
- Students who want an introduction into starting a web hosting service for clients
- Students who require knowledge on configuring Name Servers, DNS Zone files and Virtual Host Files
- Students who want to secure multiple domains on a single server, with SSL Certificates
- Course Name: Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server Udemy Course
- Category: Web Development, Server Administration
- Instructor: YouAccel Training
- Course Length: 1 hours
- Course Language: English
- Price: Free