GraphQL with NodeJs: From Beginner to Advanced Concepts
GraphQL API development with Node.Js and MongoDB; Learn Authentication, Caching, DataLoaders, Pagination, Subscription
Created by Haider Malik | 2.5 hours on-demand video
GraphQL is a new API standard that provides a more efficient, robust and flexible alternative to REST. It was developed and open-sourced by Facebook and is now maintained by a large community of companies and individuals from all over the world.
APIs have become ubiquitous components of software infrastructures. In short, an API defines how aclient can load data from a server. At its core, GraphQL enables declarative data fetching where a client can specify exactly what data it needs from an API. Instead of multiple endpoints that return fixed data structures, a GraphQL server only exposes a single endpoint and responds with precisely the data a client asked for.
What you’ll learn
- Build highly scaleable APIS with GraphQL, NodeJs and MongoDB
- Secure GraphQL API using JWT Authentication
- Learn Advanced Concepts- Interfaces, Unions, DataLoaders, Caching, Pagination, Sorting, Filtering
- Learn Cursor based Pagination in GraphQL
- Testing with GraphQL, NodeJs and Jest
- Unit Testing and Integration testing in GraphQL
Most Recommended GraphQL Tutorials and Course