Gatsby – Static Site Generator For React – Complete Guide
Build Awesome Ultra-Fast Websites With React And GraphQL, Get Started With JAM Stack And The Headless CMS Approach
Created by Sebastian Eschweiler | 6 hours on-demand video
Throughout this course, you will learn how to create awesome and ultra-fast static websites with Gatsby.js. Gatsby is a blazing fast modern site generator for React. Gatsby comes with a powerful plugin system that makes it easy to add additional features. E.g. you can select from a wide range of source plugins to access various data sources for pulling data into Gatsby.
Gatsby’s data layer is powered by GraphQL. By using the GraphQL query language you can easly pull data into pages and components. This common approach of handling data is a unique features of Gatsby when compared to other static site generators.
What you’ll learn
- Use Gatsby to create ultra-fast static websites with React and GraphQL
- Working with pages, components and assets
- Apply styling in Gatsby by using global styles, CSS modules, or styled components
- Understand Gatsby’s built-in data layer and make use of GraphQL
- Retrieving data by using Static Queries and Page Queries
- Use Gatsby’s plugin system
- Use source plugins to connect to data sources
- Use transformer plugins to bring data into the right format
- Programmatically create pages
- Working with images in Gatsby
- Building the Gatsby site for production and deployment
Most Recommended GraphQL Tutorials and Course
*SALE: Get Udemy’s top-rated courses from just $10.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFTR619