Udemy Coupon – Excel Formulas & Functions – Find Answers in Your Excel Data
Excel Training-How to Use Formulas and Functions in Excel Spreadsheets-Learn on Excel 2010, Excel 2013, or Excel 2016
This course is designed for beginning or intermediate Excel learners who are new to using formulas and functions to make calculations in Excel. It is also appropriate for anyone who wants to learn to use functions but feels intimidated or overwhelmed.
What’s included in the course?
- What is a formula? What is a function?
- The anatomy of a formula and how to create one.
- How to use the SUM function.
- How to use the AVERAGE and AVERAGEA functions.
- How to use the COUNT and COUNTA functions.
- How to use the IF function.
- How to use the SUMIF and SUMIFS functions.
- How to use the COUNT and COUNTIFS functions.
- How to use the popular VLOOKUP function.
- How to use RIGHT, LEFT and MID to sort data easily.
- A complete demonstration of how to use each function and what to use if for.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my course. I can’t wait to help you take your Excel Formulas and Functions to the next level!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for any level of Excel user from beginning to advanced but it is mostly geared toward beginning and intermediate level learners.
- This course is for you if you are looking for a clearer understanding of how to use common functions, where to find them and some tips and tricks to make your work with functions easier.
- Course Name: Excel Formulas & Functions – Find Answers in Your Excel Data
- Category: Microsoft Excel
- Instructor: Steve McDonald
- Course Length: 1 hours
- Course Language: English
- Price: $49.99 Free (100% off Udemy Discount)