Comments Off on Digital Forensic Series: Computer Forensics
Udemy Coupon – Digital Forensic Series: Computer Forensics
Security professionals, law enforcement, attorneys, accountants, and anyone interested digital forensic investigations.
Created by Terrica Ashoor | 13.5 hours on-demand video
Free Udemy Course
Digital Forensic Series: Computer Forensics. The purpose of this course is to present an introduction to computer forensics using not only lecture, but hands-on labs that utilize free software. It will also utilize the basic understanding of operating systems such as Macintosh, Linux, and Microsoft along with an introduction to the two major mobile operating systems in the industry, IOS and Android. This course delves into important topics and need-to-know information when dealing with digital forensic cases.
What you’ll learn
- be able to forensically image devices that have operating systems such as Windows, Macintosh, Linux, IOS and Android.
- be able to properly handle digital media before and during investigations.
- be able to recover deleted data from various operating systems.
- be able to utilize forensic tools for digital forensic investigations.
- be able to produce professional and legal digital forensic reports.
- be able to complete mobile forensic investigations.
- be able to complete network forensic investigations.
- be able to differentiate between the NTFS and FAT systems.
- be able to use the MFT file to find other files.
- be able to differentiate between resident and nonresident files.
- be able to identify the attributes of the MFT file.
- be able to utilize virtual machines for digital investigations.