DevOps Tools for Beginners: Vagrant in 1 hour
Vagrant is one of the Tools for DevOps and infrastructure automation. Deploy and virtualize testing environments easily
Created by Vitalii Shumylo | 1 hour on-demand video
This course is A Beginner’s Guide to Vagrant. The purpose of this course is to prepare you to deploy a necessary IT environment with Vagrant from scratch. This course is aimed for IT Pros, Developers, Operators, DevOps, System administrators and Everyone and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Vagrant and its key concepts. The goal is to provide coverage of Vagrant components, how to deploy a single machine or multi machine environment instantly.
What you’ll learn
- Explain what Vagrant is and how to use this tool
- Install Vagrant
- Manage the base boxes in Vagrant environment
- Manage single machine environment
- Manage multi machine environment
- Read, create and modify Vagrantfile
- And more.
Most Recommended DevOps Course