What Will I Learn?
- Safe the app as well as the UI plugin
- Create both a great UI and user experience
- Develop, test, and deploy Windows apps quickly to the store
- Prerequisites for taking up this course are as follows:
- One or more years’ experience in developing applications that conform to the Windows Store app guidelines.
Description and Review Course
- Explain the MVVM design pattern and application design
- Use WinJS APIs and Windows 8.1 controls when developing Win Apps
- Create Win Apps with different data representations using controls and by implementing tiles
- Design and implement contracts like Search, Share, and Settings
- Discuss the Windows 8.1 platform, architecture, and the features of Win Apps
- Design and implement a data access strategy