CSS Bootcamp – Master in CSS (Including CSS Grid / Flexbox)
CSS Course – Project Based CSS Tutorial. Learn how to create modern, responsive websites using CSS / CSS Grid / Flexbox
Created by Code And Create, George Lomidze, Lasha Nozadze | 11.5 hours on-demand video
Course consists of several sections. You will start from CSS essentials, in which you will meet some basic topics. Then after finishing basic part, you will move on to advanced CSS, where you will be able to learn advanced things in CSS, such as: backgrounds, transitions, transforms, animations, shadows and much more.
Advanced CSS section will be followed by CSS Flexbox part, in which you will learn about how to create layout of your web page using CSS Flexbox. After Flexbox section, we will build our first project – “Grand Hotel”. It will be a real-world, modern-looking and beautiful web page about hotel. Layout of this project will be fully created using CSS Flexbox.
Next, you will move on to CSS Grid. In which you will learn about this new powerful layout module. And lastly, we will build another big project based on CSS Grid.
What you’ll learn
- You will start from basics of CSS, where you will learn things like: CSS selectors, CSS combinators, coloring, inheritance, box model, positions and much more…
- After finishing Basic CSS section, you will meet to advanced CSS topics, such as: backgrounds, transitions, transforms, animations, shadow effects and etc.
- You will learn how to align elements using modern CSS modules, like CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Throughout the course you will be building big, real-world, modern-looking and beautiful projects.
- After finishing the course, you will be able to build your own modern, beautiful websites using pure CSS
Best Udemy CSS Tutorial Online Course for Web Developer
NEW UDEMY OFFERS July 2019:
GET Udemy Popular Courses just for $11.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFBS719