Comments Off on Create Excel VBA apps using MySQL database & Virtual Forms
Create Excel VBA apps using MySQL database & Virtual Forms
Step-by-step Masterclass: Create desktop Excel apps using online MySQL database in minutes with Virtual Forms & VBA
What Will I Learn?
- How to create with confidence fully-functional Excel VBA Database applications for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) that connects to MySQL database, with almost no coding.
- How to easily create MySQL databases with Drag&Drop using MySQL Workbench in minutes, cutting out the useless fluff and filler.
- Step by step walkthrough on how to make passive income with your Microsoft Excel & Virtual Forms applications leveraging a 3rd Party Affiliate web hosting.
- How to reuse projects from Excel VBA (created with Virtual Forms Framework) in Visual Studio 2017 VB NET or C#
- Master Excel, VBA, MySQL & Virtual Forms
- Make your work-life easier!
- You need to have Windows version of Microsoft Excel
- Fundamentals of VBA are preferred
- A computer with Windows to install all the free and trial software and tools needed to build your new Excel VBA apps that connect to MySQL database (I provide specific videos on installations for each tool)
Description and Review Course
In this course, You will learn how to quickly create database applications using Microsoft Excel, VBA and a MySQL database that is hosted somewhere on the internet or in your building (so-called on-premise) and all that with help of a small tool called Virtual Forms.
In the first part of this course, You will learn how to create your first database app that will use Excel and VBA as a front end, and a MySQL database as the back end. You will also learn how to install a MySQL server on your machine or anywhere in your network and use it as a data source. Also, in the first part of the course, you will learn how to install and use MySQL Workbench that help us to create and maintain MySQL databases.