Cost Accounting: Introduction to Management Accounting
Learn Cost Accounting for Management. Includes Process Costing, ABC Systems, Variance Analysis, Cash Budgets and more.
Created by David Burrell | 7.5 hours on-demand video
Welcome to the Management Accounting Crash Course, which will provide you with 46 video lessons that span over 7 hours of content (including quizzes to help test your knowledge). Follow along as I explain the basics and fundamental concepts like cost drivers, the cost function, break-even points, journal entries, joint costing, budgets and more!
Managerial Accounting is the study of internal financial information that can influence decision-making. It’s the follow up course to Financial Accounting, that can prove to be more difficult for students. We designed the course to act as a perfect supplement for those taking Managerial/Management Accounting in University or College. We’ll walk you through the theory, providing examples and questions that will keep you engaged.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Cost Drivers and Cost Driver Activity.
- Define Fixed and Variable Costs and Create Cost Functions.
- Use Regression Analysis using the Least Squares Method.
- Apply Activity Based Costing to Product Costs.
- Allocate Support Department Costs using the Direct, Step-Down and Reciprocal Method.
- Apply Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (Break-Even Points)
- Use Variance Analysis to Determine Labor and Material Variances.
- Create Cash Budgets.
- Prepare Production Reports
Most Recommended Accounting Tutorials and Course