Build Your Instagram AR Portal With ARCore & ARKit
Build a Cross Platform Augmented Reality Portal App with Unity’s AR Foundation, Instagram API and Unity’s ShaderLab.
Created by Tevfik Ufuk DEMİRBAŞ | 3 hours on-demand video
Have you ever wanted to build a crazy Augmented Reality app and learn at the same time ? You came to the right place. By taking this course, you will be able to build your private Instagram AR Portal Room that shows your top 5 Instagram pictures. You will learn how to build cross platform AR apps that run ARCore and ARKit at the same time . It is possible thanks to AR Foundation!
AR Foundation is a multi-platform API that allows us to develop cross platform AR apps. With AR Foundation, you develop once and build to both Android and IOS saving you time and energy. This course is built with the latest Unity version which is Unity 2018.3 !
What you’ll learn
- Learn ARCore and ARKit with AR Foundation.
- Learn how to build cross-platform AR apps using AR Foundation.
- Learn how to integrate Instagram API into Unity.
- Learn to write fundamental AR scripts from scratch such as PlaneController and PortalPlacer scripts.
- Learn basic shader coding with Unity’s Shader Lab.
- Learn to download pictures from Instagram API with Unity 2018.3
- Build an ARCore/ARKit app that fetches content from the internet.
- Learn how to create AR Portal experiences.
- Learn to parse JSON response in Unity.
Best Augmented Reality Tutorials and Course