Comments Off on Bootstrap from Basic to Advanced
Bootstrap from Basic to Advanced Udemy Coupon
The complete guide to learn Bootstrap with real-time examples
Publisher: Sandeep Soni
Course Length: 6.5 hours
Course Language: English
By the end of this course you should able to
- Built-in Support for layout, grids, fluid grids, and responsive designs.
- Pre-built CSS: Contains global CSS classes for typography, tables, grids, forms, buttons, images, and more
- Components: Contains lots of reusable components including Icons, Dropdowns, Navbars, Breadcrumbs, Popovers, Alerts, and many more.
- Customizable Components: We can customize Bootstrap’s components with LESS variables and jQuery plugins to create our own version.
Who is the target audience in Bootstrap Website Tutorial?
- Anyone looking to improve their web development skill set
- Anyone looking to learn more about Responsive Web Development
- Who want to sharpen their Skills as a Professional Web designer