Agile Retrospective: Continuous Improvement+Kaizen wth Scrum, Learn continuous improvement and kaizen to improve your team or business with agile retrospectives and scrum
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM TRAINING
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of sprint retrospectives – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using scrum – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals agile retrospectives and how to organize sprint retrospectives in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
What Will I Learn?
- A complete overview of the retrospectives and how it is used to boost the efficiency and productivity of a team
- Learn how to improve sprint retrospectives
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for conducting a retrospective
- Learn the exact techniques the pros use in industry for holding retrospectives
- Feel confident in improving the performance of scrum for any software, service, maintenance or support team
- Learn how to use scrum for holding retrospective WITHOUT paying thousands of $$$$££££ for training
- Explain what sprint retrospectives will make your team or business more efficient
- Course Name: Agile Retrospective: Continuous Improvement+Kaizen wth Scrum
- Created by Paul Ashun
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
NEW UDEMY OFFERS July 2019:
GET Udemy Popular Courses just for $11.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFBS719